Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Pepperoni & Vegetable Quiche







Made some quiche to pair with baked oatmeal over the Thanksgiving Holiday. It's just like the
normal vegetable quiche I make, but I had to make it for A LOT more people. I used two large casserole dishes instead of pie pans. 



I used Ore-Ida frozen hashbrowns because that's all I could find in the Harris Teeter in NC. The Country Inn Creations Pepper & Onion style complimented the quiche.


Plus I found these cute lil' pepperoni slices to use. 


My incredibly awesome niece, Madelyn Paige, stopped in to give me a helping hand. She didn't do much but stand there and look cute, but that was all the encouragement I needed. :-)

 



I made the hashbrowns extra crispy and used a ton of zucchini & chopped spinach.






What's the verdict Maddie???




Yay! She's enjoying her quiche!




 Must've been a hit because the family cleaned me out!




I would love to know that you visited my blog or tried out a recipe. Leave me some love & encouragement!









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...