Sunday, January 26, 2014

Muffin Tin Wonton Lasagna Cups


This past May was my turn to host cooking club. (There are 13 of us, so you wind up hosting about once a year) I wanted something simple since I was 7+ months pregnant and in charge of cooking the main entree. The host always decides on the theme, so I went with "Muffin Tin because I thought it was cute & creative. Every dish had to be made some way in a muffin tin.

My fellow Cuisine Queens did not disappoint! Strawberry salad in parmesan cups, scalloped potatoes, cornbread, cupcakes, cookie cups with homemade whip cream, cobblers, & cookie cups with those yummy chocolate eggs that you get around Easter time. Like I said, cute & creative!




If you are ever interested in hosting a similar party, Pinterest has an endless supply of inspiration!

The main dish was my lasagna cups. I forget my original recipe. :-( But here is a great one:

http://www.canyoustayfordinner.com/2011/05/15/petite-lasagnas-take-2/

The key to it being awesome is the layering. Be sure to do multiple layers of the wonton! I'm not a huge fan of ricotta so i tend to use a little less than the recipe calls for, but that's just me.

What do you think? Comments? Suggestions? I would love to know that you visited my blog. Please leave me a message letting me know you were here! Did you try out a recipe? Let me know! I would love to hear from you :-)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...