Monday, March 10, 2014

Lancaster City Breakfast Tour - Aussie & The Fox




The Lancaster City Breakfast Tour had to take a 2 week hiatus due to out of town travels & moving into a new house (!!!!). But I was back this weekend for breakfast at the fabulous Aussie & The Fox(Read about stops #1#2 & #3 first.) Aussie & The Fox, located on King Street is one of Lancaster's newest restaurants. 


I love to go there for dinner or to grab coffee at their Tucker Box in the mornings when i'm visiting downtown. This was my first official Brekkie visit and it was beyond awesome. 


What We Ate: BLT-E, The Fox Breakfast, Fruit & Yogurt Parfait, Coffee, & Homefries



What Brought Me Joy: Great options, great food. Some places can have very overwhelming menus. A&TF was great because their menu was unique. They don't need to clutter the menu with a bazillion options. They keep it simple and do it well. 

Generous portions. Look at this yogurt parfait!



Their seating. If you're lucky enough to get to sit at one of their tables in the windows and people watch, then enjoy it. Those tables are the best! Or opt for sitting at the bar. It's a fine looking bar and they have really great bartenders. Great place to venture by yourself, bring something to read, & drink your coffee at the bar.


Their food. Overall, just a great great meal. I'm excited to go back and try their Honey Crisp Apple Pancakes which were recommended to me. 

What You Should Order: If you love a good poached egg, their Bennys. But I must say their creamed chipped beef in homemade black pepper gravy is the most unique thing i've tasted in a very long time. Delicious. I'm also in love with their parfait. Homemade granola & a great assortment of fresh fruit, including black berries. But just in case you didn't hear me the first time...get The Fox Breakfast....that black pepper gravy is mind-blowing. 

The Fox Breakfast. Look at that gravy.


Follow Them On Facebook: Here

Obligatory Pic of my Son: 

Next Stop: Not sure yet. Suggestions? Won't be able to go out to breakfast this week, so it might be two weeks before my next post. Be patient! ;-) 


Pin It!

What do you think? Comments? Suggestions? I would love to know that you visited my blog. Please leave me a message letting me know you were here! Did you try out a recipe? Let me know! I would love to hear from you :-)

2 comments:

Sara said...

I LOVE AUSSIE & THE FOX! I can't recommend their croque madame enough. Gruyere bread pudding topped with a dippy egg and ham steak! YES. Best breakfast I've ever had.

Blog27999 said...

If you're trying to burn fat then you absolutely have to jump on this brand new custom keto meal plan.

To design this keto diet, licensed nutritionists, fitness couches, and cooks have joined together to develop keto meal plans that are efficient, convenient, cost-efficient, and delightful.

Since their first launch in early 2019, 1000's of individuals have already remodeled their figure and well-being with the benefits a great keto meal plan can give.

Speaking of benefits: clicking this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-tested ones provided by the keto meal plan.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...