Thursday, July 28, 2011

Pi Day Cake Pops

I feel incredibly guilty that I'm waiting until now to post about these awesome cake pops I made back in March! Every good math teacher should know what March 14th is. Pi Day! Get it? 3.14? When I ask my students what pi is they automatically answer 3.14. That's not actually the truth. Pi is the ratio of circumference to diameter of all circles. 3.14 isn't what pi is, it's an approximation of what pi is. It's an irrational number that goes on forever and blah blah blah. (It's summer, I don't want to talk about school anymore). To make pi day fun us math teachers do are part. Here are the awesome pi-inspired cake pops that I made. YUMMY!!!













My co-worker, Nicole, who helped me make all the cake pops also made these awesome pi  shaped cookies. I have a nice pi cookie cutter. So fun! Our students loved all the treats!



What do you think? Comments? Suggestions? I would love to know that you visited my blog. Please leave me a message letting me know you were here! Did you try out a recipe? Let me know! I would love to hear from you :-)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...