Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Fruit Kabobs

For my sister-in-law's belated baby shower we made fruit kabobs. They were a big hit! Very easy to do and you can style them any way you want. After slicing up the pineapple we used the top as decoration. The possibilities and combinations are endless. ENJOY! 





I helped another baby shower recently, and I took no part in the assembly of these, but we also made fruit kabobs. Here are some more ideas. Instead of doing grapes & blueberries, these have watermelon. Then we used the rest of the watermelon to display the kabobs. So cute!



I also saw the coolest Rainbow Fruit Kabobs on GreenLiteBites. There is a video up on how to make them and really cool pictures. 


What do you think? Comments? Suggestions? I would love to know that you visited my blog. Please leave me a message letting me know you were here! Did you try out a recipe? Let me know! I would love to hear from you :-)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...