Sunday, July 31, 2011

Watermelon Smoothie

I had a lot of watermelon chunks in the leftover from my parents at our beach house so I quickly froze them before they went bad. So glad I did! When I came back with my in-laws I made delicious & refreshing watermelon smoothies to go with dinner the night I served sweet potato pizza & cheeseburger soup.


Ingredients:
3 cups watermelon cubes, frozen
1 cup fat free plain yogurt
1 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp lemon juice
(may need to add additional yogurt or ice as needed)


Directions:
Place all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth. 


What do you think? Comments? Suggestions? I would love to know that you visited my blog. Please leave me a message letting me know you were here! Did you try out a recipe? Let me know! I would love to hear from you :-)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...