Monday, July 4, 2011

Baby Shower Fun



Two and a half years ago I became an Aunt for the first time. My niece Maddie is a lot o fun and so stinking adorable. Fast forward to this past September where I became an Aunt again, but I went to having one niece to having FIVE. Yes, Five! My niece Halle was born September 2nd and my triplet nieces were born on September 11th; Annabelle, Clare, & Grace. The triplets came 3 months early so we ran out of time to throw my sister-in-law a baby shower. So we threw a belated drop-in meet-and-greet baby shower party this past April when the girls were 7 months old. It was a blast! 


On the menu was meatballs, spinach dip, and crab dip. We had bread & cucumber slices to use for the dips and the cutest part was the fruit kabobs.


Special thanks to my sister-in-law's sister, Julie, for opening up her home and doing a great job with decor. I loved what she did with the chalkboards!











I got this for my mother-in-law for her birthday this year since I know she's always hosting meals for large groups of people. 



Pink Lemonade, so appropriate!


And of course, CAKE POPS!!! (As the favor.) Pink & Silver to go with the baby shower theme. Complete with a note from the girls! :-)



I was also blessed to throw another bay shower this year for my friend Jessie, this past June. It was soooooooo cute! Stay tuned for a future post on that coming soon!

What do you think? Comments? Suggestions? I would love to know that you visited my blog. Please leave me a message letting me know you were here! Did you try out a recipe? Let me know! I would love to hear from you :-)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...