Note: This recipe called for 1/2 cup of butter to mash in with the potatoes, but I chose to skip that and keep the fat count down.
Note: This recipe called for chopped spinach but I didn't have any, so I skipped that. I'm sure it would be a great addition though!
- 5 Baking Potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1.5 cups of water
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut
- 2 cups of fat free sour cream
- 1 cup shredded 2% cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup reduced fat Parmesan cheese
- 1 envelope of onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- Place potatoes and water in a large microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, divide chicken between two greased 8 by 8 square baking dishes.
- Drain potatoes and place in large bowl.
- Mix in sour cream, cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, soup mix, carrot, salt, garlic, powder, & pepper.
- Mash & mix all ingredients until smooth.
- Spoon over chicken & cover with bread crumbs.
I would love to know that you visited my blog or tried out a recipe. Leave me some love & encouragement!