Note: This recipe originally called for cooking the vegetables in butter. But I used fat free olive oil spray instead. It also called for mushrooms, but I run the other way when it comes to mushrooms...GUH-ROSS!
- 10 ounces uncooked rotini
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 2-5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons of basil
- 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet, cook onions, celery, carrots, green peppers, & garlic. When crisp, remove from heat.
- Drain pasta and combine with vegetable mixture.
- Stir in crab, sour cream, & basil.
- Transfer mixture to two greased 8 by 8 square casserole dishes.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Cover & bake casserole for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Uncover and cook for 5 minutes through.
I would love to know that you visited my blog or tried out a recipe. Leave me some love & encouragement!