Friday, October 8, 2010

Skinny Chili Cheese Fries

Finally! I've been trying to make this recipe for weeks and it just never worked out. I got the recipe from The WW Chick. She has a two-part video of how to make it on her blog (or you can get it from YouTube). They turned out great! I was surprised because I've never cooked anything with potatoes before. I know that sounds ridiculous, but it's true. I wouldn't even know how to make baked potatoes. I'd probably screw that up on my own. I don't really like potatoes anyway. But homemade chili cheese fries are fantastic! Heather (the ww chick) has a unique way of steaming them in the oven and then making them crispy. My husband really enjoyed them and you only really need 1 potato per person and a can of hormell chili.

Ingredients:

  • 1 potato per person
  • 1 can of hormell chili per 2 people
  • 1/2 cup of cheese per person
  • chilli packet
  • salt & pepper
  • 1 tablespoon of oil per potato


Directions:
Unfortunately, I really wouldn't do a good job of explaining this recipe. Have Heather explain it to you herself...Part 1Part 2.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...