I made these for cooking club over the summer. They are very easy to make and worth it, because they are crowd pleasers. Plus they are fairly light & healthy. So everybody wins. I only took one picture with my cell phone and it doesn't really do it justice. If you want a really good picture check out Gina's Skinny Recipes because this is where I got the recipe from and she always has beautiful pictures.
- In a medium bowl, combine berries.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk flour, milk, eggs and oil until smooth using a wire whisk or you can put in the blender.
- Heat a large nonstick pan on medium-low flame.When hot, spray with buttered flavored spray to coat bottom of skillet.
- Pour about 1/4 cup crepe mixture into pan, swirling pan slightly to make crepe thin and smooth.Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until bottom of crepe is light golden brown. Flip; cook 30 seconds to 1 minute or until light golden brown. Repeat with remaining buttered flavored spray and crepe mixture.
- Spoon whipped cream into center of each crepe. Top with berry mixture and fold each edge of crepe over filling. Sprinkle lightly with powdered sugar.
I would love to know that you visited my blog or tried out a recipe. Leave me some love & encouragement!