(Side Note: Any basic recipe for cookie bars you can find on the side of a can for sweetened condensed milk.)
- 1/2 cup of graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup of butter, melted
- 1 bag of 12 oz semi-sweet tiny chocolate chip morsels
- 2 cans of sweetened condensed fat free milk
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- sprinkles (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs with butter and press into bottom of 2 8 by 8 inch square baking pans/dishes.
- Top each pan with 1 can of condensed milk, spread evenly.
- Top with coconut flakes, chocolate chips, and sprinkles (!!!!)
- Bake in oven for 40 minutes. (Note: You may have to cook longer for the fat free milk).
I would love to know that you visited my blog or tried out a recipe. Leave me some love & encouragement!