Friday, October 8, 2010

Teriyaki Turkey Meatballs

When I got married my mom created a recipe book for me as one of my (many) shower presents. I only use it every once in a while. But I was going through my cook books looking for a new recipe and stumbled across this one that I've never tried or eaten before. I trust my mom's cook books because she uses healthy (or healthier) options and knows the kind of food I like.

These teriyaki turkey meatballs tasted great with sprouts & Arnold's bread for a sandwich. I paired it with an Asian-inspired salad & baked beans. It also tasted good as leftovers in a salad later in the week. I was surprised about how great they turned out!


Ingredients:

  • 1 lb lean ground turkey
  • 1/2 cup green onions, sliced finely
  • 1 serving of egg substitute
  • 3 tablespoons of teriyaki sauce
  • sesame seeds

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...