(Note this makes two lasagna pans, if you just want one, cut recipe in half)
- 18 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 egg
- 3 egg whites
- 1 15 oz. can of fat free ricotta cheese (you may want more, but I prefer less)
- 4 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 medium size tomatoes, diced or cans of diced tomatoes
- 4 to 8 cups of spaghetti sauce (I used light Ragu & I used 5 cups)
- 4 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 16 oz. cans of shredded green beans (you can use fresh or frozen)
- 1 package of turkey pepperoni
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- Fat free cooking spray
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package (do not break).
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl whisk the eggs, egg whites, ricotta cheese, parsley, basil, oregano, & pepper. Set aside.
- Layer each with 1/4 of the ricotta mixture, diced tomatoes, 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Then add additional three lasagna noodles to each, and top each with 1 can of green beans.
- Top with 15 to 20 pepperoni slices, remaining ricotta mixture, additional spaghetti sauce, remaining lasagna noodles.
- Top with mozzarella cheese & parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes at 375 degrees.