Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

I had a lot of leftover batter for the pumpkin pies and I already filled shells. So I did a quick google search to figure out what to do with the cookies. Google answers suggested pumpkin bread or pumpkin cookies. I went to AllRecipes.com and found one for chocolate chip cookies. I just added some extra flour to make it a thicker consistency and a bag of semi-sweet morsels that I had around. It made a ton of cookies. So glad I bought that Libby's Pumpkin Pie can at the store (aka my impulse buy), I wound up with two whole pies and 30+ chocolate chip cookies!

Ingredients:
  • Leftover Pumpkin Pie Badder (see Pumpkin Pie! post)
  • 2 cups flour
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
  • 2 teaspoon almond extract
  • 12 oz chocolate chip morsels

Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees & grease baking sheet.
  2. Add baking powder & baking soda to pumpkin pie badder.
  3. Add almond extract.
  4. Add flour to pumpkin pie batter (or until badder thickens).
  5. Stir in chocolate chip morsels.
  6. Drop tablespoon of batter onto prepared baking sheet. 
  7. Bake for 15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.



I would love to know that you visited my blog or tried out a recipe. Leave me some love & encouragement!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...