- Leftover Pumpkin Pie Badder (see Pumpkin Pie! post)
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoon almond extract
- 12 oz chocolate chip morsels
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees & grease baking sheet.
- Add baking powder & baking soda to pumpkin pie badder.
- Add almond extract.
- Add flour to pumpkin pie batter (or until badder thickens).
- Stir in chocolate chip morsels.
- Drop tablespoon of batter onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
I would love to know that you visited my blog or tried out a recipe. Leave me some love & encouragement!