- 1 pound extra lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 3 to 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can of campbell's beef and barley soup
- Bread or buns to serve as sandwiches
- In a large skillet, cook beef, onions, and garlic over medium heat until meat is brown.
- Stir in ketchup, barbecue sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, italian seasoning, onion powder, and pepper.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat & simmer uncovered for 20 minutes.
- Serve about 1/2 cup meat mixture in each sandwich.
I would love to know that you visited my blog or tried out a recipe. Leave me some love & encouragement!