- 1 package sugar-free, fat free instant vanilla pudding
- 1.5 cups of skim milk
- 1 8 oz. container fat free whipped topping
- 4 regular sized Butterfinger candy bars, crushed
- 1/2 angel food cake (pre-made or bought)
- Spray a 13 x 9 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Whisk together pudding & milk.
- Mix in cool whip a little at a time.
- Crumble half of the angel food cake into the bottom of the plan.
- Top with half of the pudding mixture.
- Unwrap butterfingers and place in a sealed plastic bag. Beat with a meat cleaver until crushed.
- Pour half of Butterfinger crumbs on top of pan mixture.
- Repeat with more angel food cake, pudding mixture, and the rest of Butterfinger crumbs.
- Cover & refrigerate until ready to serve.
I would love to know that you visited my blog or tried out a recipe. Leave me some love & encouragement!