Sorry, this pic is after we devoured it at game night. Trust me, it's appetizing.
- 2 packs of light cream cheese
- 1 packet of taco seasoning (i used a spicy one)
- 1 can of fat free refried beans
- 1 - 2 cups of shredded cheese (mexican flavor)
- 1 small can of olive slices.
- Chopped onions or tomatoes (optional)
- If needed, soften cream cheese in microwave safe bowl and stir in taco seasoning packet.
- Layer square or circle pan (baking dish) with the baked beans.
- Put cream cheese layer on top.
- Cover with shredded cheese & top with olives, onions, & tomatoes.
- Bake in pre-heated oven @ 300 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with chips.