Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Taco Dip

My friend Katie taught me this easy & delicious taco dip recipe in college. I use it ALL the time for parties and such. We were having game night at a friend's house this past weekend so I threw this together and heated it up in her oven. I then used the leftovers the next day for small group and paired it with the Taco Ring. I enjoy making it with a little kick to it. Bust out those Tostitos, it's addicting!


Sorry, this pic is after we devoured it at game night. Trust me, it's appetizing.


Ingredients:
  • 2 packs of light cream cheese
  • 1 packet of taco seasoning (i used a spicy one)
  • 1 can of fat free refried beans
  • 1 - 2 cups of shredded cheese (mexican flavor)
  • 1 small can of olive slices.
  • Chopped onions or tomatoes (optional)


Directions:
  1. If needed, soften cream cheese in microwave safe bowl and stir in taco seasoning packet.
  2. Layer square or circle pan (baking dish) with the baked beans.
  3. Put cream cheese layer on top.
  4. Cover with shredded cheese & top with olives, onions, & tomatoes.
  5. Bake in pre-heated oven @ 300 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes or until cheese is melted.
  6. Serve with chips.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...