I don't do ham though, so I used spinach instead.
Made a bunch this weekend to freeze and I'm eating them for breakfast-on-the-go all week.
Ingredients (makes 8 wraps):
- 4 eggs & 12 egg whites
- 1 frozen package of spinach (defrost in microwave for 3 minutes)
- 1/2 cup of shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup of chopped onions
- 1/2 cup of chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup of low fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 tablespoons of milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 teaspoon of italian seasoning
- 8 wheat 8 inch tortillas
- Olive oil spray
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, egg whites, milk, italian seasoning, & pepper.
- Mix in vegetables & cheese.
- Spray large skillet with olive oil spray and heat.
- Add half of mixture to skillet and cook through. The less eggy you like it, the more you cook it.
- Spoon egg mixture into each tortilla. Wrap up and serve immediately.
- Or wrap in plastic wrap & ziplock bag. Freeze to keep longer.
- Repeat with other half of mixture to make more tortillas.
I would love to know that you visited my blog or tried out a recipe. Leave me some love & encouragement!