- Pizza dough (already made, or you can by the frozen kind that you shape yourself)
- 3/4 to 1 pound hot italian sausage, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 can of pizza sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon of pizza seasoning (or try italian seasoning, red pepper, or garlic salt)
- Olive oil or olive oil spray
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Coat dough with olive oil spray
3. In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat. Add onion and green pepper.
4. Spread pizza sauce over crust.
5. Top with sausage mixture.
6. Cover with mozzarella cheese, then cheddar cheese.
7. Bake on pizza stone for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
I would love to know that you visited my blog or tried out a recipe. Leave me some love & encouragement!