- 4 cups of instant mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup of fat free chicken broth
- 4 cups of water
- 1 cup of skim milk
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 2 pounds of lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup of diced onion
- 20 to 30 ounces of frozen mixed vegetables (such as corn, lima beans, peas, green beans, & carrots)
- 3/4 cup of diced celery
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 cup of whole wheat flour
- 2 cups of fat free broth
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 2 tsp of worcestershire sauce
- salt & pepper
- olive oil spray
I would love to know that you visited my blog or tried out a recipe. Leave me some love & encouragement!
- Brown ground beef in skillet. Season with salt & pepper.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Boil water & butter and add instant mashed potatoes. Remove from heat and add milk & broth. Fluff & mix with fork.
- In another large sprayed skillet add onion, garlic, & celery. Saute for a few minutes.
- Add flour and mixed vegetables.
- Add 2 cups of broth & tomato paste, cook on low for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Mix with vegetables. Add to two 7 x 11 casserole dishes.
- Top with mashed potatoes using spatula to spread evenly.
- Use fork to make lines on top of mashed potatoes. Season with paprika.
- Cook in oven for 20 minutes. Or freeze