Monday, November 15, 2010

Apple Cinnamon Banana Muffins

I needed to help out a friend and make some muffins for Sunday morning. Luckily, I happened to have a box of Fiber One apple cinnamon muffin mix in my cabinet. I made some changes to the recipe and created  healthy & tasty muffins. Served in heart-shaped portions! Made 18 muffins. You might consider it cheating since I didn't make them from scratch...but I'm okay with it!

Ingredients:

  • 1 box of fiber one apple cinnamon muffin mix
  • 1/2 cup of my mother-in-law's homemade apple sauce (sorry, you'll have to ask her for the recipe!) or you can just use the store-bought kind
  • 2 tablespoons of cinnamon
  • 2 bananas, sliced & mashed
  • 2 eggs
  • 2/3 cup of water


Directions:

  1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
  2. Combine muffin mix, water, eggs, apple sauce, cinnamon, & bananas into medium size bowl.
  3. Mix all the way through with a whisk. Batter will still be a little lumpy.
  4. Pour into muffin pan 3/4 of the way.
  5. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
  6. Let cool for 5 minutes.




I would love to know that you visited my blog or tried out a recipe. Leave me some love & encouragement!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...