- 1 box of fiber one apple cinnamon muffin mix
- 1/2 cup of my mother-in-law's homemade apple sauce (sorry, you'll have to ask her for the recipe!) or you can just use the store-bought kind
- 2 tablespoons of cinnamon
- 2 bananas, sliced & mashed
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup of water
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine muffin mix, water, eggs, apple sauce, cinnamon, & bananas into medium size bowl.
- Mix all the way through with a whisk. Batter will still be a little lumpy.
- Pour into muffin pan 3/4 of the way.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes.
I would love to know that you visited my blog or tried out a recipe. Leave me some love & encouragement!