- 1 pound of lean ground turkey
- 1 can of red kidney beans, drained
- 1 can of pinto beans, drained
- 1 can of mexican chili beans
- 1 can of cannelloni beans, drained
- 3 cans of "fire-roasted" diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cans of whole kernel corn
- 1 cup of chopped onions
- 1 envelope of taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup of chipotle sauce
- 2 tablespoons of cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- 1 tablespoon of red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons of chili seasoning
- Cook ground turkey in skillet.
- Add to large 5 qt. slow cooker.
- Add all other ingredients, mix together.
- Cook on high for 4 to 6 hours.
- Serve with cornbread & rice.
I would love to know that you visited my blog or tried out a recipe. Leave me some love & encouragement!