- 1 package of guacamole mix/seasoning
- 2-3 ripe avocados
- 1-2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 small onion or green onions, diced
- 1 tsp of lemon or lime juice (optional)
Recipe:I would love to know that you visited my blog or tried out a recipe. Leave me some love & encouragement!
- Follow directions on package which involves adding water to mix to make guacamole paste.
- Peel, pit, & mash avocados. My results never look this good, but if you need further instructions this website is very helpful.
- Add to paste. Stir in tomatoes & onions. Add lemon or lime juice if desired.
- Serve with a bag of baked Tostitoes.
Does anyone know any good restaurants where they make the guacamole right in front of you? I've always wanted to try one of those places.