Okay, so the pictures don't make it look too appetizing. But I really enjoyed it!
- 4 cups of chicken broth
- 1 can of water chestnuts
- 1/2 package of cellophane noodles
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 10-12 frozen chicken & cilantro wontons
- 1/2 teaspoon of chinese five-spice powder
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper
- salt to taste
- Boil chicken broth & add chestnuts.
- Stir in onions & spices.
- Add wontons (cook according to package directions).
- Remove from head & add cellophane noodles.
- Stir & let sit for a few minutes. Then serve.
I would love to know that you visited my blog or tried out a recipe. Leave me some love & encouragement!