Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Bride & Groom Cake Pops



I recently made bride & groom cake pops for a friend's bridal shower. They are really cute and not TOO hard to make, once you get the hang of it. The hardest part about them was transferring them to New Jersey for the actual shower. 


These were extra special because I mixed Heath Bar Chips in with the crumbled cake & chocolate frosting before making the actual cake balls.

There are special types of sprinkles you can use to make the bow ties but I couldn't locate them so we used to melted chocolate and a toothpick instead. I wasn't any good at making them, so my friend Nicole did them. (Thanks, Nicole!) 


The larger white sprinkles used for the groom's buttons and the bride's necklace are at every AC MOORE or Michael's you can think of. They also come in a ton of other colors if you need them for other projects.


We tried different variations of the bride's dress. Some of them with white chocolate drizzle and the other was sprinkles on top of white fondant writing. 






What do you think? Comments? Suggestions? I would love to know that you visited my blog. Please leave me a message letting me know you were here! Did you try out a recipe? Let me know! I would love to hear from you :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...