Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Broccoli Calzones (again).

I recently posted about Broccoli Calzones. They are great freeze-ahead meals and perfect to bring to a friend who just had a baby. Here are pictures of what the calzones look like after they've been cooked. Delicious! 




Also, you can improve the amount of calories & fat per serving by skipping the oil, skipping the tomato dipping sauce, cutting the amount of cheeses, and lastly using reduced fat crescent rolls or biscuits instead of pizza dough. Here is the new nutritional info using reduced fat biscuits and using fat free olive oil cooking spray:


Servings: 4      Calories: 312      Fat: 16      Points: 7.3      Points Plus: 8.9



See original post for other nutritional information.


What do you think? Comments? Suggestions? I would love to know that you visited my blog. Please leave me a message letting me know you were here! Did you try out a recipe? Let me know! I would love to hear from you :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...