Thursday, June 30, 2011

Cake Pop Stand

For my birthday this year my dearest Father got me the perfect gift - A Homemade Cake Pop Stand! Isn't it beautiful??? There are so many crazy cake pop stand ideas out there. To buy them on Etsy is expensive and to make them myself would be disastrous. I've been making a lot of cake pops lately -- for a grad party, for a bridal shower, and for a baby shower. I'm running out of cute ways to display them. This was exactly what I needed. Thanks dad! I've already put it to good use! I brought in cake pops for my students on the last week of school. I rewarded my top students in each class. It was really fun. Now I just need another one to match. Maybe for Christmas???






What do you think? Comments? Suggestions? I would love to know that you visited my blog. Please leave me a message letting me know you were here! Did you try out a recipe? Let me know! I would love to hear from you :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...