Thursday, April 7, 2011

BBQ Pizza Bake

This recipe is from Pillsbury dough. It's delicious and feeds a lot of people for a short amount of work.


Ingredients:
1 pound of extra lean ground beef
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 tsp of onion powder
1/2 cup to 1 cup of barbecue sauce
1 can pillsbury refrigerated crescent dinner rolls formed into 1 flat collection of dough or just use pizza crust or seamless dough
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese


Directions:
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
In a large skillet cook beef and onion over medium heat until cooked through, stirring occasionally.
Add onion powder.
Stir in barbecue sauce. 
Reduce heat, simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, prepare the dough. Place in 13x9 pan.
Press into bottom and 1 inch up the sides.
Spread hot meat mixture over dough. Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes until edges of crust are golden brown.

What do you think? Comments? Suggestions? I would love to know that you visited my blog. Please leave me a message letting me know you were here! Did you try out a recipe? Let me know! I would love to hear from you :-)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...