Sunday, April 3, 2011

Slacker

I know, I know I haven't posted anything lately. I've been busy training for my upcoming half marathons (plural) not to mention the marking period ending. But enough with excuses, I promise to post a bunch this week.


Here are some upcoming recipes to pique your curiosity and hold your interest...(check back this week!)


Twice-Baked Ranch Potatoes
April Fool's Mashed Potato Cupcakes
Meatloaf Cupcakes
Cookie with Maddie (my niece!)
S'more Cookies
Mexican Pot Pie
Barbecue Pizza Bake
Purple Cow Smoothie
Healthified Chicken Tortilla Casserole
Hamburger Goulash
Make-Ahead Breakfast Casserole
Peanutbutter Baked Oatmeal
Broccoli Calzones




And of course...Pi Day Cake Pops (I know it's already April!)


STAY TUNED!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...