- 1 package of Purdue Shortcuts Original Roasted Chicken Breast Strips
- 1 package of pesto seasoning
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts
- precooked pizza crust
- 1 cup reduced fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup reduced fat mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
1. Preheat oven to 450
2. Spray pizza crust with olive oil
3. Prepare pesto seasoning in sauce pan with water & olive oil, stirring frequently to create pesto sauce. Bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes. You may want to add flour or corn starch to make thicker, but be careful to not make it lumpy.
4. Turn off heat and mix in chicken with pesto sauce, stir completely.
5. Spread pesto mixture on pizza crust.
6. Add vegetables and sprouts.
7. Top with 3 time of cheeses.
8. Bake in oven for 10 to 20 minutes until brown & bubbly.
I would love to know that you visited my blog or tried out a recipe. Leave me some love & encouragement!