- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 15 oz can red kidney beans, drained
- 1 15 oz can stewed tomatoes
- 1 15 oz can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large zucchini, chopped
- 1/2 cup of roasted red peppers
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1/2 cup of turkey pepperoni
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced or 1 tsp of garlic salt or 1 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 cup water or 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- salt & black pepper
- 6 oz of uncooked spaghetti, broken into pieces
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated or shredded
- Combine all ingredients, except the spaghetti and cheese in medium sized crock pot and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours.
- Stir in spaghetti, cover & cook on High for 45 minutes to an hour, or until pasta is tender.
- Top with parmesan cheese before serving.
I would love to know that you visited my blog or tried out a recipe. Leave me some love & encouragement!