Thoughts? What could I add to improve this recipe? I stole this from AllRecipes.com and didn't make much changes. I know it could use more veggies! What do you think?
- 1.5 pounds of extra lean ground beef
- 8 oz of pasta (I used elbow macaroni)
- 1.5 or 2 15 oz cans of pizza sauce
- 1 19 oz can of cream of tomato soup (I used creamy tomato basil soup from Progresso)
- 1 package of turkey pepperoni, about 30 slices.
- 1 - 2 cups of part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Italian Seasoning
1. Boil salted water and cook pasta according to box directions.
2. Brown ground beef in skillet and drain, if necessary.
3. In medium sized slow cooker alternate layers of ingredients: Ground Beef, Italian Seasoning, Pasta, Cheese, Soup, Sauce, Pepperoni Slices. You should be able to make 3 layers.