Sunday, March 6, 2011

This Week's Dinner Menu

Last week's Twice-Baked Potatoes were a total hit! Turkey Meatloaf was good too. (Look for those posts later on this week).


Last week was pretty busy. I didn't get around to making the Cauliflower & Chicken Casserole, so I'm going to try this week instead. (Look for a post next week). I also didn't get around to using the Tuna Casserole I have in my freezer so I'll use it this week instead.


I'm excited to try out the Mini Chicken Parmesan tonight with our small group. Three-Cheese Kielabasa Bake I've made before but never posted about it. (Look for those posts soon.)


In the meantime, I've posted about Creamy Chicken Noodles (sorry no pictures) & Roasted Eggplant and Tomato Soup before so you can check out those recipes if you are looking for dinner ideas this week. They are great make-ahead freezer meals! Happy Cooking!




What do you think? Comments? Suggestions? I would love to know that you visited my blog. Please leave me a message letting me know you were here! Did you try out a recipe? Let me know! I would love to hear from you :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...