Friday, August 5, 2011

Bacon, Onion, & Hashbrown Medley

Back in January I made this deliciously guilty hashbrown & bacon pie crust quiche over my Winter Vacation down in Myrtle Beach. I was attempting to make it again over my Summer Vacation but with a ramen noodle twist. However, I ran out of room in my quiche for the hashbrowns, so I decided to run with it and try something different. 


You start by cooking about 6 to 8 slices of bacon in a medium frying pan. After they are cooked, extra crispy, remove the bacon. Break up into pieces. Then Place 1/2 a bag of frozen (thawed a lil) hashbrowns  & 1 cup of diced onions in pan in the bacon grease and cook until heated through and crispy. Sprinkle garlic salt on hashbrowns while cooking. Remove from heat and mix in with bacon. It's not the healthiest breakfast choice, but it is delicious! (everything in moderation, right?)


What do you think? Comments? Suggestions? I would love to know that you visited my blog. Please leave me a message letting me know you were here! Did you try out a recipe? Let me know! I would love to hear from you :-)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...