Saturday, August 6, 2011

More Peanut Butter Oatmeal

I had posted months ago about Peanut Butter Baked Oatmeal. I made some again, last week at the beach for my family. 

I wanted to make it fun so I put mini chocolate chips on 1/3 of it and rainbow sprinkles on another 1/3 of it. It was mostly just for the enjoyment of my niece Maddie. And it worked because she thought it was dessert for breakfast. She loves sprinkles (and cake pops!) See the picture below, she is attempting to give me a thumbs up. 

Wanted to show off this breakfast/dessert & all it's glory. We had a great time at the beach and I enjoyed my day to cook. 




MMMMMMMmmmmmmm! This was an amazing breakfast.  Oatmeal & Sunflower Seed Pancakes with honey & bananas, Bacon, Onion, & Hashbrown Medley, & Ramen Noodle Quiche


And you can't forget mimosas....Perfect start to the day!


What do you think? Comments? Suggestions? I would love to know that you visited my blog. Please leave me a message letting me know you were here! Did you try out a recipe? Let me know! I would love to hear from you :-)


2 comments:

Lucy said...

I'm guessing that Maddie didn't get a mimosa.
So you're trying to be the favorite aunt by bribing them with sprinkles--doesn't sound fair to me.

Teresa said...

This was amazing! Can we do it again? Haha I just showed it to Maddie and she said yeah that was good! I wanna go to Aunt Jills house sometime :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...