Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Ramen Noodle Quiche

I'm obsessed with quiche, this is nothing new. Love trying out different recipes. I recently saw one that included ramen noodles on the inside so I decided to give it a try. The results come out great, the ramen noodles make it fluffy & hearty. I made mine with spinach & bacon but you can make it anyway you would like. 



Ingredients:
1 pillsbury pie crust
6 eggs
1/2 cup milk
1 box of frozen chopped spinach, thawed & drained
1 cup onion, diced
6 to 8 slices of bacon, cooked & in pieces
1/2 package of beef flavored ramen noodles, crumbled with seasoning packet
1/2 cup of parmesan cheese, shredded
1 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded
salt & pepper to taste

Directions:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Press crust into a pie dish and make the edges fancy looking.
Place bacon on bottom of dish.
Top with broken ramen noodles, then pour about half the seasoning package on top evenly over the whole pie.
Top with spinach, onions, and cheeses.
Mix eggs & milk in a small bowl, pour over top of pie. 
Bake for 30 to 40 minutes. 


What do you think? Comments? Suggestions? I would love to know that you visited my blog. Please leave me a message letting me know you were here! Did you try out a recipe? Let me know! I would love to hear from you :-)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...