Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Creamy Tomatillo Dressing


I made this incredible salad and was so proud that I was able to make homemade dressing with it as well. The dressing made the salad complete. I didn't even know what a tomatillo was. (Looks like a small green tomato). But they actually had them at Walmart in the produce section. 

Ingredients:
1/2 cup buttermilk
1/4 cup light mayo
1/2 cup fat free Greek yogurt
1/4 cup cilantro paste
3 small tomatillos, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
3 green onions, diced
1 tbsp lime juice
1/2 tsp dried parsley flakes
1/8 tsp cumin
1/4 tsp fresh ground pepper
1/4 tsp salt


Directions:
Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and mix until smooth.


What do you think? Comments? Suggestions? I would love to know that you visited my blog. Please leave me a message letting me know you were here! Did you try out a recipe? Let me know! I would love to hear from you :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...