Monday, September 27, 2010

Curried Quinoa Stuffed Peppers

One of my favorite blogs to read is Roni's Weigh. She also has several other blogs, one of which is Green Lite Bites which has good recipe resources. I stole this recipe from her website and was able to cook it up for my family this past weekend as a side dish for Sunday lunch. I was first introduced to quinoa from another blog called Leading the Weigh (another weight watchers inspired blog) and I was looking for other ways to include quinoa into my meals besides the shrimp & veggies which I usually make with it. Though I don't eat a lot of Indian-spiced food, this was a great recipe and my in-laws surprisingly enjoyed it. Even Grandpa Fisher was raving about it! That was the best part.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...