Monday, September 13, 2010

Spicy Chicken Burritos Part 2

Tonight, after a great P90X workout, we chowed down on the chicken burritos that have been patiently waiting in the crock pot.

I use LaTortilla Factory Brand High Fiber Low Carb Whole Wheat Tortillas that are huge, but only one point each! And of course, I can only seem to find them at Darrenkamps...

I also use part-skim Mexican cheese & Fat Free Sour Cream. My husband added some Chilli Pilli Garlic Sauce (from Kenya) and the meal was complete.



I don't know if this picture can fully capture the deliciousness...


Mmmmmm mmmmm good. Paired with a diet coke makes for a great meal.

1 comment:

Ravneesh Bhangra said...

Hi Jilly,
I own the Chilli Pilli sauce company in Kenya with my husband. Great to see you using it for your recipes. Hope you have tried our other sauces too? We are also on facebook incase you need to find us - as chilli pilli ltd :)

Regards
Ravneesh Bhangra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...