Ingredients For Chicken:
Ingredients for Salad:
- Place chicken & tomato into crock pot. Add water until covered.
- Set to high for 4 hours until the chicken is tender.
- Separately chop lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and avacado. Mix into large salad bowl.
- Top with beans, corn, cilantro, lime juice, and shredded cheese.
- In a large deep skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic & onions. Cook about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir in chicken, tomato sauce, white wine, and about 3/4 cup of the reserved broth to create a nice sauce. Season with cumin, garlic salt, and pepper.
- Cover and simmer on low for about 10 minutes more adding more broth and seasoning if needed. Shred chicken using two forks if needed.
- Top salad bowl with chicken. Enjoy!
Fresh corn & fresh avacados really make the salad!