Saturday, February 19, 2011

Eat Later Pizza

If you are thinking of a simple, easy, and cheap way to stock up your freezer then why not make your own frozen pizza?



I just tried this for the first time recently and was so glad I did. I fyou are having a busy week and don't have time to cook you could buy frozen pizzas from the store or you could just stock up on your own to have for those future busy nights.


Have you heard of Pillsbury Seamless Dough? It serves as a great pizza crust and comes out in a perfect rectangle. (see above)


I didn't get any pictures of the final product, but it was great. You'll just have to trust me. :-)


Ingredients:
1 8 oz container of Pillsbury seamless dough
1 cup pizza sauce
1/3 cup reduced fat parmesan cheese
1.5 cups reduced fat mozzarella cheese, shredded
15 - 20 pieces of turkey pepperoni


Directions:
Cover a cookie sheet with tin foil.
Open container of dough, unroll and spread over cookie sheet.
Spread pizza sauce, then cheeses, then pepperonis on top.
Cover tin foil over the entire sheet.
Freeze for later.
When you are ready to use, unwrap foil and bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.


I would love to know that you visited my blog or tried out a recipe. Leave me some love & encouragement!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...