Sunday, February 20, 2011

This Week's Dinner Menu



I know what you are thinking...she is obsessed with casseroles. Guilty. I can't help it, a lot of these meals, are waiting for me in the freezer and I used my Freezer Pleasers book or some other resource to find a freezer-friendly recipe. I've noticed that casseroles are one of the most freezer-friendly meals out there. Hence, why I have so many casseroles in my freezer.


I already have the Creamy Chicken & Noodles recipe posted, along with the Mediterranean Tuna Casserole


Look for the rest of them sometime next week.


ENJOY!


What do you think? Comments? Suggestions? I would love to know that you visited my blog. Please leave me a message letting me know you were here! Did you try out a recipe? Let me know! I would love to hear from you :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...