Sunday, January 2, 2011

This Week's Dinner Menu

Woo hoo! First Dinner Menu of 2011! Who else is excited??? I know that not everybody cares too much what I'm making for dinner every night of the week. But I enjoy posting my dinner menu for several reasons. (1) It keeps ME organized and gives me a vision for what the week is going to be like. I like to do grocery shopping for the whole week all at once and if I know what I'm making it makes the process easy. (2) It gives my faithful readers some meal ideas. I wind up stealing my recipes from cookbooks or other bloggers so I'm happy to pass them on to you in the same way. (3) It entices you to come back next week to see how each recipe turned out! :-)


Here's what this week looks like. Every dinner will be a new recipe for me. I'm excited to try them all out for the first time. I'm especially excited for Thursday night to try out the spaghetti squash I just picked up at Giant along with attempting to make the homemade Alfredo sauce that was inspired by laughing cow cheese. 




I would love to know that you visited my blog or tried out a recipe. Leave me some love & encouragement!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

these all sound so yummy!!! especially the corn chowder, oh man. have fun in the kitchen!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...