Thursday, January 27, 2011

Veggie Enchiladas (final product)

Wow, these veggie enchiladas turned out delicious! I would highly recommend making these. See original post on how to make themThey are easy to make and you'll feel good about yourself when you eat them. If you follow stuff like Weight Watchers you'll be happy to know they are only 2.5 points per enchilada. 


I froze mine for about a week, but you can freeze these up to 2 months. You have to keep the enchilada sauce and actual enchiladas in separate containers. Make sure they are sealed in airtight containers, use plastic wrap & tin foil for the enchiladas. Take them both out of the freezer and move them into the fridge the night before you want to eat them. When you are ready to eat preheat oven to 400 degrees. Meanwhile, defrost the sauce in a microwave safe bowl in the microwave. Pour over enchiladas and cover with foil. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Then uncover and bake for additional 15 minutes. (Top with cheese = optional) They will be hot! Let them cool!





What do you think? Comments? Suggestions? I would love to know that you visited my blog. Please leave me a message letting me know you were here! Did you try out a recipe? Let me know! I would love to hear from you :-)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...